How to Apply
The Town of Farragut only accepts applications for jobs for which there are current vacancies. There are several ways to find out about job vacancies:
- Human Resources Department advertises job vacancies on the Job Opportunities page of the Town website and on the Town of Farragut Jobs Facebook Page. Some vacancies for seasonal employees are only listed online.
Apply for a Job
Should you be interested in an advertised open position and believe that you qualify for that job, you must obtain, complete, and submit an official Town of Farragut application by the application deadline(if specified). The submitted application must be signed in order to be accepted. Applications are available at the Farragut Town Hall, online, or you may call (865) 966-7057 in order to have one mailed to you.
Resumes may be included as a supplement to the application but not as a substitute. For some jobs, copies of diplomas, transcripts, writing samples, or certifications may be required. The need for this documentation will be specified in the job announcement. Applications and other attachments may be:
- Mailed or delivered to:
Farragut Town Hall
11408 Municipal Center Dr.
Farragut, TN 37934
- Faxed to: (865) 675-2096
- Completed, scanned, and emailed to Michelle Pence at email@example.com
Overview of the Employment Process
The Town of Farragut job application is but one part of the hiring and employment process. Other parts may include an interview, an employee examination or test, and a demonstration of an ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
Prior to completing the website portal application be sure to read the job description of the position for which you are applying. As you complete the application, please bear in mind the following:
- we reserve the right to check all information for accuracy and completeness
- all applications for employment are a matter of public record
- if you need accommodation in order to complete the application, please notify the Town of Farragut.
Application Review Process
Applicants that meet the minimum requirements are identified by the Human Resources Department through a comparison of the submitted applications and associated materials as well as the required knowledge, skills, and abilities that are necessary for the job. Qualified applicants are submitted to the Hiring Manager for final selection.
The hiring manager will call only the most qualified applicants for an interview. Please do not call the Town for the status of your application. A letter or email will be sent to you.