A 19-acre, family-friendly park, Anchor Park is located adjacent to the lakefront. The Town's first park offers many opportunities for picnicking, fishing, playground fun, or quiet areas to simply read or relax.
Businesses must apply and pay an hourly fee to use Anchor Park in a for-profit capacity.
Park facilities include:
• Fishing Pond
• Horseshoe Pit
• Paved Walk / Exercise Trail (0.8 mi)
• Recreational Basketball Court
• Rectangular Field (180' x 330')
• Restroom Building
• Softball Field (275' down the ling; 290' center field) - 60' bases • Two Accessible Fishing Piers • Three Picnic Pavilions with Grills:
- Hartford: uncovered, seats 48 at 6 tables, electricity, grill, located near playground
- Saratoga: covered, seats 32 at 4 tables, grill, located near west entrance
- Essex: covered, seats 24 at 4 tables, grill, located in center of park