Athletic Field RentalS
Fall/Winter 2017-18 Field Use (Prepay Only) Groups can reserve the Town's natural grass athletic fields through Tuesday, October 31st on a first-come, first-served prepay basis -synthetic turf field reservations can be made through Friday, March 2nd, 2018. To be eligible to reserve a field, groups need to complete the Prepay Application (available below) and provide the Town with proof of liability insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 in coverage. For more information, contact the Parks and Leisure Services Department at (865) 966-7057.
Field Rental Fees:
- $40/hr - Synthetic turf fields
- $20/hr - non synthetic turf fields (Anchor Park, McFee Park, diamond fields)
Field Use Prepay Application
Synthetic Turf Rules
View Field Use Calendar
Liability Insurance Example
Groups wishing to reserve fields for the spring and summer of 2018 are encouraged to complete a field allocation packet (see link below) and attend the Spring 2018 field use meeting on Tuesday, January 16 at 7pm at Town Hall. Groups that go through the field allocation process will have the opportunity to establish recurring schedules on a Town of Farragut field for their respective season. Groups that opt not to participate in the field allocation process will be able to reserve fields on a first-come, first-serve, prepay basis beginning Monday, February 19, 2018. Field allocation packets must be returned to Town Hall no later than 5pm on Friday, January 5, 2018. The spring rental season will begin on Saturday, March 3 and will conclude on Friday, August 3. To be eligible to reserve fields, groups must be able to provide the Town with proof of liability insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 in coverage. For more information, please contact the Parks and Leisure Services Department at (865) 966-7057.
Spring/Summer 2018 Field Allocation
Please note that field use fees are increasing for the Spring rental season. New fees will be be:
- $40/hr for synthetic turf fields
- $20/hr for non-synthetic turf fields
Synthetic Turf RulesMayor Bob Leonard Park (MBLP) – All fields are lighted: 301 Watt Road
Liability Insurance Example
- Upper - Skinned Infield (285' radius) - 60’ & 70' bases; located off main parking lot on Watt Road
- Lower - Skinned Infield (275' radius) - 60' & 70' bases; located off upper parking on Watt Road
- West - Skinned Infield (300' radius) - portable mound, 70' & 80’ bases; located near parking lot on Harrison Lane
- East - Grass infield (300' down the line; 325' alleys; 350' center field) - 60’6” mound, 90' bases; located off main parking lot on Watt Road - This field will be closed to rentals from August 1 through September 1.
- Field 1 - (180' x 360') - Synthetic Turf; located north of parking lot on Harrison Lane
- Field 2 - (180' x 336') - Synthetic Turf; located north center of park near upper parking lot on Watt Road
- Field 3 - (165’ x 360’) - This field is being converted to synthetic turf and will be available for rentals beginning December 4 - located off main parking lot on Watt Road
- Field 5 - (120' x 220') - Fescue; located off parking lot on Harrison Lane (nearest to woods)
- Field 6 - (120' x 220') – Fescue; located off parking lot on Harrison Lane (nearest to road)
Anchor Park (AP) – Fields are not lighted: 11730 Turkey Creek Road
- Rectangular field - (180’ x 330’) - Fescue
- Diamond field - (275' down the line; 290' center field)
McFee Park – All fields are lighted: 917 McFee Road
- Field 1 - (195’ x 330’) - Bermuda) - Due to the proximity to and orientation of the walking trails, this field is not be available for lacrosse use
- Field 2 - (75’ x 120’) – Bermuda – Due to the proximity to and orientation of the walking trails, this field is not available for lacrosse use – This field has no goals
Groups can request the use of Town athletic fields for tournaments up to one year in advance. For more information, click on the link below or contact the Parks and Leisure Services Department at 966-7057.
Tournament and Camp Application
Farragut Hotel Information
Tennessee Sports Concussion Law
Youth Sports Organizations who utilize Town of Farragut athletic facilities for games and practices must provide proof (annually) their organization is in compliance with the Tennessee Sports Concussion Law.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention Law
Youth Sports Organizations using any Town of Farragut athletic fields must be in compliance with the Tennessee General Assembly Public Chapter 325 'Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention' applying to both public and private schools and community recreational leagues, covering all sports, for children under the age of 18 that require a participation fee.