Athletic Field RentalS
Spring/Summer 2018 Field Use (Prepay Only) Groups can reserve the Town's natural grass athletic fields through Tuesday, October 31st on a first-come, first-served prepay basis -synthetic turf field reservations can be made through Friday, March 2nd, 2018. To be eligible to reserve a field, groups need to complete the Prepay Application (available below) and provide the Town with proof of liability insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 in coverage. For more information, contact the Parks and Leisure Services Department at (865) 966-7057.
Field Rental Fees:
- $40/hr - Synthetic turf fields
- $20/hr - non synthetic turf fields (Anchor Park, McFee Park, diamond fields)
Field Use Requests for Spring/Summer 2019
Application packets for athletic organizations requesting field use at any Farragut park for spring and summer 2019 will be available on the Town’s website (townoffarragut.org/fielduse) or at Farragut Town Hall beginning Wednesday, Oct. 17. Tournament applications are also available on Oct. 18 and can be requested through the winter of 2020. Town fields will open for the spring season on Saturday, March 2, 2019.
The deadline to return completed field use packets is Thursday, Jan. 3 by 12:00p.m. A representative from each group requesting field use for spring/summer 2019 is encouraged to attend a meeting of all user groups at 6 p.m. and is required to attend the Parks and Athletics Council field allocation meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 15, at 7 p.m. For more information or to request a packet by mail, please email the Parks and Leisure Services office at email@example.com or call 281-3376.
Synthetic Turf RulesMayor Bob Leonard Park (MBLP) – All fields are lighted: 301 Watt Road
Liability Insurance Example
- Upper - Skinned Infield (285' radius) - 60’ & 70' bases; located off main parking lot on Watt Road
- Lower - Skinned Infield (275' radius) - 60' & 70' bases; located off upper parking on Watt Road
- West - Skinned Infield (300' radius) - portable mound, 70' & 80’ bases; located near parking lot on Harrison Lane
- East - Grass infield (300' down the line; 325' alleys; 350' center field) - 60’6” mound, 90' bases; located off main parking lot on Watt Road - This field will be closed to rentals from August 1 through September 1.
- Field 1 - (180' x 360') - Synthetic Turf; located north of parking lot on Harrison Lane
- Field 2 - (180' x 336') - Synthetic Turf; located north center of park near upper parking lot on Watt Road
- Field 3 - (165’ x 360’) - Syntheitc Turf; located off main parking lot on Watt Road
- Field 5 - (120' x 220') - Fescue; located off parking lot on Harrison Lane (nearest to woods)
- Field 6 - (120' x 220') – Fescue; located off parking lot on Harrison Lane (nearest to road)
Anchor Park (AP) – Fields are not lighted: 11730 Turkey Creek Road
- Rectangular field - (180’ x 330’) - Fescue
- Diamond field - (275' down the line; 290' center field)
McFee Park – All fields are lighted: 917 McFee Road
- Field 1 - (195’ x 330’) - Bermuda) - Due to the proximity to and orientation of the walking trails, this field is not be available for lacrosse use
- Field 2 - (75’ x 120’) – Bermuda – Due to the proximity to and orientation of the walking trails, this field is not available for lacrosse use – This field has no goals
Groups can request the use of Town athletic fields for tournaments up to one year in advance. For more information, click on the link below or contact the Parks and Leisure Services Department at 966-7057.
Farragut Hotel Information
Tennessee Sports Concussion Law
Youth Sports Organizations who utilize Town of Farragut athletic facilities for games and practices must provide proof (annually) their organization is in compliance with the Tennessee Sports Concussion Law.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention Law
Youth Sports Organizations using any Town of Farragut athletic fields must be in compliance with the Tennessee General Assembly Public Chapter 325 'Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention' applying to both public and private schools and community recreational leagues, covering all sports, for children under the age of 18 that require a participation fee.